David Richman is an author, public speaker, philanthropist, and endurance athlete whose mission is to form more meaningful human connections through storytelling. In his first book, Winning in the Middle of the Pack, he discussed how to get more out of ourselves than ever imagined. With Cycle of Lives, David shares the interconnected stories of people overcoming trauma and delves deeply into their emotional journeys with cancer. He continues to do Ironman triathlons and a wide range of endurance athletic events, having recently completed a solo 4,700-mile bike ride. He is married, lives in Southern Nevada, and has twins who are in college.
- Website: www.david-richman.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cycleoflives
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/davidrichman_cycleoflives
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cycleoflives
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidrichman
- THE BOOKS: https://www.amazon.com/Winning-Middle-Pack-Realizing-Business-ebook/dp/B00L1ISEIK and https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KBYPVJV
For ALL things Successful Diligence: https://linktr.ee/shelmy_life
Gateway to Gratitude Course: https://www.michellelperry.com/offers/ioy2KWmg/checkout
Sign up for the Newsletter so you never miss a thing! https://www.michellelperry.com
We appreciate your support! Every penny helps and really does help and make a difference! https://anchor.fm/successfuldiligence/support OR https://www.buymeacoffee.com/diligence ~ Thank you for listening and sharing!
Copyright © 2022 Successful Diligence™, LLC All rights reserved. — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/successfuldiligence/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/successfuldiligence/support